Monday, September 26, 2011

I think its love....on the range

This is an ode to my new favorite website/blog about a wife and mother living on the range in Oklahoma. Okay, I'm not a big fan of Oklahoma. Perhaps because I'm also a 7th generation Texas and that kind of loyalty runs deep. But this lady is living the dream. Well, my dream anyway. Cue ranch house with top-notch cookwares (I'm gaga for dishes), adorable kiddos wearing cowboy hats, floppy dogs, and lots of what I like to call man-work. Check out Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman, and don't tell me you're not impressed. You got it lady....

www.thepioneerwoman.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, yah! I made her pies for Thanksgiving last year!!! Have you seen her show? I think it is on the Food Network Saturday mornings. I love P-dub.

Abby said...

I haven't seen the show, but I'm dying to watch it.